In short, yes it can! Joomla and WordPress both use a database to store the content, making it easier to transfer it from one data-structure (how the data is stored) to another. The complexity of the site will determine the timescale to convert it from Joomla to WordPress, however it is entirely possible to do so.
- Does HTTPS make my website secure?
- How can I use Google US Search from anywhere in the world?
- I have a html website – if I wanted to use a CMS how hard would it be to change my website?
- I have a website built in Joomla – can it be converted to WordPress?
- I’m not technical – how can I secure my WordPress website?
- My website is slow; How can I make it load faster?
- What is ‘self-hosted’ WordPress?
- What is a Progressive Web App?
- What is Local Search and should I use it for my business?
- What is the difference between adaptive and responsive design?
- What’s a CDN and where can I get one?